Jason Aldean resumes tour after Vegas shooting

Mindy Sparks
October 13, 2017

Aldean took a break from his tour after a gunman fired onto a crowd of people attending the Route 91 Harvest country music festival.

And while they are excited to see country Superstar Jason Aldean, many of them are showing off their support for the victims of last week's shooting in Vegas. Aldean return to the stage after cancelling tour dates following the Las Vegas shooting.

Before the doors to the BOK Center opened, a crowd of fans waited outside, eagerly awaiting the show.

Aldean resumed his tour Thursday in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He was performing at the time of the shooting that killed 58 people and injured over 500.

Country star Jason Aldean is set to make an emotional return to the stage after cancelling concerts following the Las Vegas mass shooting. It was the deadliest mass shooting in modern USA history. "A week in a half later they're in Tulsa finally getting to finish the Jason Aldean concert", the radio station wrote on Facebook.

After the attack, Aldean canceled three shows in California out of respect for the victims and their families.


"As a result of what happened in Las Vegas this week, we have made a decision to cancel this coming weekend's shows", Aldean said in a statement last week.

The singer visited shooting victims still in a Las Vegas hospital Sunday.

"I'm sure it will be emotional, in a way", one fan said before the show.

Petty died the day after the shooting in Los Angeles after suffering cardiac arrest.

Authorities have said Stephen Paddock targeted the country music festival, opening fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel. They are still trying to determine a motive.

Other reports by Iphone Fresh

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER