Married woman, mechanic reportedly die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex

Lester Mason
July 12, 2018

A woman who died inside her Newark garage had reportedly been having sex in a running vehicle with her mechanic lover when her body was found by her husband on Monday night.

It was there where police say he found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the male mechanic.

Johnson was reportedly paying for work done on her vehicle by having sex with the mechanic, but police would not confirm that information.

When an alarm went off, he went to investigate and found the bodies of a woman and a man in the garage near a running auto, according to WABC. ABC 7 reports that he said he found his wife on the ground while the mechanic appeared to be looking at the vehicle.

NBC4 NY reported, according to law enforcement sources, that "the pair apparently died of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex".

His wife, Tamika Hargrave, 41, and the unnamed mechanic, 56, died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, according to NBC 4.


Johnson said that he arrived at his New Jersey home home and found the two dead in the garage.

'She's just a few feet away, she's laid out.

Family friend Kelly Mitchell said she couldn't get her head around Hargrave's death. I want her to see me graduate high school.

Johnson told WABC he blames the apartment complex. "She was everything to me".

"Basically she died because of carbon monoxide", Johnson said, according to Fox News. "They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on".

Other reports by Iphone Fresh

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER