Rock legend Angry Anderson's son killed in alleged 'violent' attack

Angelo Anderson
Ноября 7, 2018

Paramedics and police from the Northern Beaches Police Area Command found the man, believed to be in his 20s, unconscious with serious head injuries.

Australian rock musician Gary "Angry" Anderson rushed back to Sydney from Perth on Sunday after his eldest son called him to inform him of the tragic death of his youngest son, 26-year-old Liam Anderson.

Police formally charged the 20-year-old on Monday afternoon, more than 24 hours after the violent and bloody attack at Queenscliff.

When Anderson followed his friend home, Mr Flame reportedly turned aggressive and reportedly began "punching, stomping and kicking" Mr Anderson.

According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Anderson had shown concern for Mr Flame whilst the pair had been partying in the Sydney CBD, and had said her was concerned that he was under the influence on 'something evil'.

Angry Anderson is a prominent youth advocate and had four children.

He anxious he was overdosing and went to the bathroom where he lost consciousness.

"Yeah pretty much", Mr Anderson responded.

"He's my best friend".

A family friend of the accused has told the ABC the men were best friends and both families have been left heartbroken by the news.

Читайте также: NASA posts image of crashed flying 'saucer' from space

"What are you doing?" the witness allegedly called out.

Flame has appeared in Manly court, wearing a long-sleeved white jumper, he "smiled from ear to ear at a person he knew in the public gallery", reported.

Mr Anderson (right) said Mr Flame was his "homie".

An emergency services helicopter arrived at the scene to transport Mr Anderson to hospital, but he died as it was taking off, police said.

The woman, who did not want to be identified, said his mother visited Matthew Flame in his police cell this morning, describing him as "traumatised and in a state of complete shock".

Australia correspondent Jason Morrison says it's understood the suspect was so inebriated that he couldn't be questioned by police, which has raised concerns about drug use and violence among youth.

"He stated that killing the victim was the only way he could escape from the "reality" he was suffering under".

Juweinat foreshadowed that there would not be an application for bail, however it was likely there would be a mental health assessment conducted by Justice Health.

"What has happened is lightning has struck twice on two individuals and their families and it's a double tragedy", Mr Waterstreet told reporters outside court.

При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.

Код для вставки в блог

Other reports by

Discuss This Article